Bedrooms are the main functional area to rest, relax and recharge again. So, you should makeover this space beautifully; in that case, beds help to transform it.
While selecting a bed, you should focus on what types of designs is compatible to your bedroom, also as much as comfortable that helps to remove all your tiredness.
Here, we come with eighteen different types of bed designs, frames, and ideas to use it in your room.
18 Cool Types of Bed Designs:
1. Poster Beds: A bed with four vertical column and larger storage space
2. Bunk Beds: A bed that frame is also stacked with one or more
3. Storage Beds: The bed has drawers on each sides
4. Platform Beds: A bed with horizontal solid wooden base
5. Folding Beds: One end attached vertically with the wall, or into a cabinet or closet
6. Panel Beds: A bed with tall, decorated panel headboard and footboard
7. Sleigh Beds: A bed with outward curving headboards & footboards
8. Murphy Beds: A bed that one end hinged to store vertically against wall
9. Trundle (Truckle) Beds: A bed that is stored in another bed
10. Adjustable (Electric) Beds: A bed that can adjust in number of different positions
11. Standard Beds: A portable bed
12. Santiago Beds: A bed with striking slatted headboard
13. DayBeds: A bed without back that can be used for both bed and lounging
14. Canopy Beds: It’s a decorative one somewhat similar to four poster bed
15. Futon Beds: A bed without headboard and footboard, used as well as sofa and bed
16. Ottoman Beds: A bed in the form of box, easy to carry and have huge storage
17. Sofa Beds: A sofa that can be converted into a bed
18. Pull-Out Sofa Beds: A sofa in which cushion hide in the metal frames while using as a bed